Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Mixed Media Challenge: February

This month's challenge is "Sweet Inspirations." Since I love making mixed media cards, a Valentine's Day card was perfect for the challenge. The card started with a sketch of some cute little characters, an elephant and a giraffe. Next, I used Neocolor II water color crayons, stencils, torn papers, stamps, acrylic paints and Posca Pens to decorate the characters and create a background. I added the "Be Mine" on the balloon in Photoshop. It's one of the easier things I've learned to do in the program.

Sweet Inspirations February Challenge: Valentine's Day card


Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Your little animals really are 'sweet'. Thank you for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Clare DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Clare! :) I'm already looking forward to starting on the challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete