Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stampotique Stamps

The  Stampotique stamps have arrived! (Okay... actually they've been here a little while.) I keep looking at them and thinking about what I'd like to create next, but have lacked the time so far. School activities, birthdays, and holiday get togethers have filled the majority of my evenings and weekends. Secretly, I'm dreaming of a blizzard and days trapped at home! It is quite unlikely that will happen as our area rarely gets snow, but I can always dream, right?

Stamps from L-R are AngelKassa's Bloom,  and Tree
The Angel stamp was used in an earlier project for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge, In a Dark, Dark Forest. 


Totally random and not related to this post at all....

I made the BEST no bake cookies last night. Not only are they super easy, but they are delicious. The recipe is for No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies from Angela Gliddon's blog, Oh She Glows. I would have shared some pictures, but the cookies weren't around long enough to photograph!



No comments:

Post a Comment