Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Projects in Progress

I have several projects underway, but none that are quite completed yet! Unfortunately, I've been  under the weather for the past couple weeks, which has put many things on hold. Hopefully I'm on the mend and will be completing these projects soon!

Projects underway include....

WASHI TAPE DISPENSER

As my washi tape collection continues to grow, I wanted a place to keep
it organized and easily accessible. I found a great idea on a fellow blogger's
page that I will share with you.


LIFE BOOK 2014 JOURNAL PAGES

I just started a new journal page over the weekend. I'm already loving the way
the gesso/stencil process is looking on the page. 
My Inner Artist Guardian...the first lesson of of LB 2014.
This page has recently been completed! You can view the
entire process on my new Mixed Media Journey blog at:
www.courtneylemmons.blogspot.com

CANVAS PROJECT

I've bought all the materials for a button heart on canvas project and am ready to get started on it. I found the project on Pinterest from Home Decor Nut. I plan on making a few tweaks to the project and can't wait to get started on it!  

I hope each of you are doing well and keeping healthy! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment