Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Colorful Run



"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
-Albert Camu


Every year I look forward to the autumn season. It's my favorite! The changing colors of the leaves, pumpkins on the porch, and best of all....COOL air (refreshing after the hot, steamy summer).

This time of year, I love being outside whenever possible...especially going for a run. This past weekend, I laced up my running shoes, grabbed my iPhone, and headed for a nearby trail. About a half mile from our home are two short trails, one newly built around Oklahoma Christian University and another near the dog park.

The lower  loop off the dog park trail. Wow! Check out those leaves. 

One of my favorite places along the Oklahoma Christian trail....the loop around the pond.

 These vibrant yellow leaves caught my eye and I had to stop and take a pic!

I had an amazing run and enjoyed the beauty of nature along the way. Being outdoors can lift your mood and brighten your day. I hope each of you will get outside and enjoy the beautiful surroundings in your area!


"Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind."
-Amit Ray






No comments:

Post a Comment