Sunday, September 8, 2013

Missing Oregon


98-100 degrees! UGH!! This last week has been very hot, and with the humidity and high heat indexes, it makes me wish I were in Oregon again! Especially along the coast in Yachats, where it never got warmer than the mid 60's each day. Isn't that awesome??!! Think of all the outdoor art I could get done there! (Hopefully, Dylan and I will finish the projects we started TWO weeks ago, and post in a day or two.)

Until then....some dreaming about cool air and a beautiful place....


My favorite apparel....hoodies, jackets, hiking shoes, and pants! 


Running along the coast in Yachats....and we didn't have to wake up before 5AM
to beat the heat!

And of course, I really miss....the beauty of the ocean. 

On a clear day....absolutely gorgeous!

Hiking in the forests....Hobbit Trail (Yes, we did search for hobbits!)
I LOVE THE OREGON COAST! 

I am currently working on an album of all my favorite pics from our trip. I discovered a great deal for first time customers at Shutterfly to receive a FREE  8 x8 album with 20 pages. The only cost to you is shipping and handling. I'm not sure how long this deal is active, so you better get on over here to claim  it! (Scroll down. It's the 3rd or 4th deal listed on Retail Me Not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment